Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Hawk-Wind Two : MORANO

MORANO
I, in want of cage and
broken, stumble,crassly
different, towards a
solvent piece of
never-ending light.
-
Now fade all those small
traces of what before
has capped my head. I
am alone in such a laughter
and delight, and  -  quick to
show  -  the solemn twist of
tight discord; the knot-wrist,
the tamed face, and, utmost,
the quick-muscled little bird:
-
Which falls to fires too soon
flying to recall the feather,
faithless, singed, yet flying
with a faith all the same.
-
I wish I had a line to keep, a
walnut-spray of silky gloss
walking blindly ever on. I 
wish that I could cover all
the wild extremes, yet, as
tightly to a toehold, become
what my eyes see.
-
I, tired, lean to turn and fall,
yet slowly, and as surely as a
force, still twist to rise anew.


No comments:

Post a Comment